Favorite band ever

Besides going to theatre, Albert and I love to go to concerts. I've been to a few in my day, but have rarely had the opportunity to see my top all time favorite bands until recently.

Lately I really like Phoenix, but I'd say my top 5 all time favorite bands are:

3. No Doubt
2. Fleetwood Mac
1. The Cranberries

Well, you may or may not have heard, but the Cranberries are on tour again after a long hiatus and guess who is going to see them on November 12? Albert and me!! I'm so excited! We got the tickets last night. Unfortunately it's clear up in Baltimore, but I must emphasize that the Cranberries have been my favorite band since I was 16 and they haven't been together for years for me to even go see them. It's going to be a long night, but SOO worth it!

So here's a little photo montage in honor of my favorite band of all time.

The Cranberries


{photo via here}



{photo via here}


{photo via here}


Here's one of my favorite songs, "You and Me" dedicated to my Boo.

Comments

Popular Posts