Beachbody Summit 2015 // July 16

July 15-20, 2015 I went to Nashville, TN for the Beachbody Summit! My parents were gracious enough to come down to New Mexico to watch my boys while Albert was at work :)  It was the first time I had been away from my kids and hubby since I went to Jordan in July 2010.

On Thursday, July 16 in the morning we went to Melissa McAllister's suite to meet her.  She is a top coach and was in the PiYo at home videos.  She's also my coach's coach so we're sort of on her team.  She's the one with long brown hair in peach in the front.


Thursday afternoon I was able to go to a live PiYo workout with Chalene Johnson and some teammates.  



 I also met up with my old roommate Courtney who is also a Beachbody coach.


We went to the Opening Ceremony on Thursday evening.  Here is a picture with my teammate Katharine. 


We ditched out early and spent the rest of the night at the Core, which is the Beachbody store.  I bought a Cize hat, PiYo shirt, Fixate recipe book, and the Cize program and then waited for my teammates and ride forever.  We were all so tired I didn't get to go to my live Cize workout I was scheduled for the next day.  


I did get to see Tony Horton outside the Core :)


Comments

Popular Posts