Eating Out in March

After I finished my 21 Day Fix Extreme challenge (if you want to learn more about that see my post here) we made up for it by going out to eat :) We want to start eating at different places around here instead of gross franchises.

Our favorite place so far is right by our house :) It's an Indian & Nepalese restaurant called Namaste.  On March 13 we dropped Quentin off at preschool and took sleepy Wyatt with us.  He was so good!  Almost as good as the food!


On March 16 Dairy Queen had free ice cream so we picked some up on the way home after we bought a beta fish.  We had to drive at least 15 minutes to get home and I didn't have to lick any of the three ice cream cones I was holding the whole way home.  Not once! I'm thinking it's not the highest quality!


We celebrated St. Patrick's Day by eating corned beef and cabbage at a local pub grill called Turtle Mountain. We went early before dropping Quentin off at his preschool so it was pretty empty :)  We also split a pizza.  Yum!


On March 18 we picked up hot dogs at the Urban Hot Dog Company.  I had a tofu Bahn Mi with no jalapenos and Albert had the Le Bleu.  It was pretty good, but I think next time I get a Vietnamese sandwich I'll just go to a Vietnamese restaurant since it's better there.


Comments

Popular Posts