Super Saturday!

On January 10th Beachbody had it's quarterly regional get together called Super Saturday.  They have local gatherings all over and you watch a video put together by headquarters.  They encouraged us to invite people to come participate in the free workout and sample Shakeology so I invited some friends and a few came! Unfortunately it took forever trying to get the projector and then the audio set up and in the end we watched it on a laptop.  Not ideal.  So all my friends had to go before we did the sweet Insanity Max:30 workout :( They did get some Shakeology samples at least!  

I brought the boys with me and met a couple who are Beachbody coaches and their daughter goes to preschool with Quentin.  Albert was able to pick the boys up after he got off work so it worked out nice.

They announced in the video that Beachbody is coming out with Beachbody on Demand by the end of March.  That's going to be pretty awesome!  They are going to have some great programs like P90X, P90X2, and P90X3, Insanity, Les Mills Combat, Les Mills Pump, 10 Minute Trainer, Rockin Abs, and ChaLean Extreme.  I'm super excited for ChaLean Extreme.  I've been wanting to do that one for awhile and had planned on buying it.  You just have to have the Team Beachbody membership, which is $2.99/mo, to get the Beachbody on Demand.  

Erin Pitcher lead the meeting and took these pictures.  I'm in the front of the room in the pink tank.  I was pretty nervous when I found out we were doing Max:30 because it's supposed to be super hard.  It was hard.  I couldn't even jog it out during the cool down.  I was surprised how well I did though.  Les Mills Pump and Combat have really helped me with my cardio.



Stephanie is the one other person there who is on my team so we sat together and took pictures of our sweaty mugs after the crazy Max:30 workout :)

 

Comments

Popular Posts