Traveling Home

Here are my boys the morning before we left (and of course Kitty!) :)  Sweet little guys!


We drove to Evanston, WY to have lunch with my dad before my aunt's funeral.  We went to the viewing and I went to the funeral while the boys cried in the foyer because it was nap time.  It was really nice seeing family members and learning more about my aunt and her life.

We drove through Utah and stayed in Moab again.  Here are some pictures of pretty Utah.


We turned Wyatt's car seat around for the last part of our trip and he was so excited to be able to see!  He could see the tv screen and kept pointing to us saying "mommy, daddy."  I guess it was so novel to be able to see everyone :) We stopped at Family Dollar and bought some toys to keep them entertained.  

Comments

Popular Posts