Making Dinner Fit in October

Since I finished the 21 Day Fix challenge I've been branching out a little more in my food choices.  I still use the containers a lot and I've continued with the workouts.  I just got the Les Mills Pump program so I'm deciding when I want to start that challenge.  I want to sneak it in before the 21 Day Fix Extreme comes out in early February, which I'm super excited about.  It has a different meal plan and tougher workouts.  Sounds awesome!

These are my favorite food from October!  When I get a sweet tooth, which is always, I like to cut up an apple, spray it with coconut oil and sprinkle stevia and cinnamon and pop it in the toaster oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or so.  Then I spray a little whipped cream and it is truly delicious.  


This is my favorite breakfast.  I have always loved Cream of Wheat and I was so happy to find a whole-grain version with 1 gram of sugar at Wal-Mart.  Strawberries taste so good with lemon juice.  It's all super delicious and filling.  I like to eat my breakfast around 9 AM and eat a lot all at once and then skip a morning snack.  I really like the 8 Hr Abs Diet, which you can get for free here if you're looking to change things up a bit and get results without changing anything you eat. 



Albert got the hint when I told him I wanted this cookbook.  I love the blog and have made lots of recipes from it and the cookbook has not disappointed.  I've been making lots of new things from it in the last week post-21 Day Fix.


Here is the recipe for Mongolian Beef & Broccoli.  It is SO good.  Better than take-out for sure.



I really like carrots and lemon juice so this was fantastic.  I guess you'll have to buy the book if you want this recipe because I couldn't find it online.


I haven't had Salisbury Steak in ages and I have definitely never made it before.  It's really yummy and definitely is a comfort food.  I'll be making this again!  You can find the recipe here.

Comments

Popular Posts