DYT Outfits // Apr-June

I'm still loving Dressing Your Truth and post regularly on my Instagram @dressingboldy with my new outfits.  I have learned so much about myself and others through energy profiling.  I just had an epiphany a week ago where I figured out that my secondary energy type is not a type 2, but a type 1.  This was a huge shift in my thinking about who I am and more importantly of what I am capable.  

It sounds weird, but I really do believe that we put limitations on ourselves that are totally mental. I was pretty nervous becoming a coach and I didn't know if I could offer my services and talk to people I don't know, but I just kept asking myself, "what's the worst that could happen?"  That's what my mom would ask me whenever I would be freaking out over a potential bad grade in school and it has helped me step outside myself and not worry about things. 

Knowing that I have a secondary 1 gives me confidence that I can talk to people and not be scared.  I can be silly and it's ok, I'm just being myself and that's who I am.  I don't have to worry about how I'm "supposed" to act, I can trust my instincts and be myself.  That's what Dressing Your Truth and energy profile is all about.  Just being free to be yourself.  Often we try to act like someone else because we think that's what people want, but really we attract more people when we are ourselves because they will sense that we are being genuine.


Here are my favorite outfits I wore in April:


Here are my favorites from May:


My faves from June:

Comments

Popular Posts