Birthday Dinner!

My birthday came around again this year and besides my PiYo workout program, I got the Kindle Fire, which is nice :)  We went to IHOP this morning for breakfast.  I had the healthy omelette but it wasn't that good.  For dinner we went to our new favorite fancy restaurant Indigo Crow in Corrales.  We had the same thing we had last time, a filet with a Gorgonzola and green chile sauce, but this time we had dessert, since it was my birthday!  We split a chocolate mousse pie with a chocolate pretzel crust.  It was divine!  I was so full and I had leftovers. Last time we came I gorged myself, but this time I tried to keep my wits about me :)

I think this year is going to be the best one yet!  I'm finally learning about myself thanks to Dressing Your Truth and feeling more confident thanks to DYT and Beachbody.  I have a great life and it just keeps getting better!

Comments

Popular Posts