Preparation Mode



I committed to doing a 60 day fitness challenge starting June 30th so I've been preparing this week.  My old PiYo instructor is a Beachbody coach and has organized the challenge.  I bought the videos and you have to do a workout 6x per week according to the schedule that's included. The part I'm the most anxious about is the nutritional guide.

I've been really looking over it and getting prepared mentally and physically because it's going to be such a big change for me.  I'm writing out exactly what I'm going to eat for each meal and snack to make sure I get the 4 servings of veggies, 2 grains, 2 fruits, 3 healthy fats, and 4 proteins.  I'm going to get up at 6 AM before the boys wake up to make sure I get my workout in because they will crawl all over me and I'll have to stop a million times if they're up.

We've also got the garden we bought before Wyatt was born planted.  We actually had to buy another one because we bought too many plants.  So we planted zucchini, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and bell peppers.  We'll see how it goes!

On Friday we met up with some friends at the Nuclear Science Museum for free.  It was fun to get out with the boys and hang out with other people :)  It's also my favorite museum in the area.

Comments

Popular Posts