Walgreen + CVS Deals I'm Diggin'

I don't usually shop at Walgreen's unless it's the day after a holiday where there is lots of candy like Valentine's Day, Easter, and Christmas (can't wait until Monday!), but I figured I'd stop by to see if I could get some of the free stuff I saw on my favorite couponing blogs.  They didn't have the two lotions I was looking for, but I found a couple other good deals.

When you walk in grab a Walgreen's ad.  There are coupons in there that you will need.  You need a Walgreen's rewards card to use the coupons.

I bought three sharpies reg $1.39, you can buy up to six for $.39 each with the $1 off coupon inside the ad. When I got my receipt it said the sharpies were buy one get one 50% off so one of the sharpies was free!  I wish I had known, I would have bought more.

Two Sharpies for $.39, reg $1.39 ea
$1/1 Walgreen's coupon (use up to six times) (-1.69)
Buy one get one 50% off (-$.69)

Comet Cleanser for $.49, reg $.99
2/$1 Walgreen's coupon (I only bought one and it still took off $.50)


I then went to CVS where I used up my ExtraCare Bucks from past trips and spent out of pocket only $.59 in tax. The key to shopping at CVS is rolling over your ECB each week so your out of pocket spending is minimal.  First thing you do is scan your card at the red kiosk and get your coupons when you walk in the door. If you make an account on the CVS website you can join the Beauty Club and get 10% off.

1 gallon of milk for $1.49, reg $3.99 
(price will vary, some places you get a $1 ECB. We actually get this deal a lot in Rio Rancho so I rarely spend over $2 for milk)
on sale for $1.99
ibotta app rebate $.50/1 (expires 4/20)

Filippo Berio Olive Oil 16 oz for $2.99, reg $8.49
on sale for $3.99
$1/1 manufacturer coupon found here

Colgate Maxfresh 6 oz for $.50, reg $3.00
$2.50/1 CVS coupon (prints out this week)

3 Sally Hansen Nail Polishes for $4.27 ($1.42 ea), reg $10.77
I bought two nail polishes for $2.99 and one for $4.79
Get $5 ECB when you spend $10 (-$5)
Use 3 $.50/1 Sally Hansen manufacturer coupons found here (-$1.50)

1 Quaker Granola Bars/Oatmeal (8 ct) for $1.49, reg $3.79
on sale for $2.49
Get $1 ECB

Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths with Smooth Powder Finish, 10 ct for FREE, reg $3.49
If you can find the ones that have a "try free" sticker on it you can get a rebate here

Comments

Popular Posts