Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's Way


We bought "Frozen" this week and Quentin is pretty obsessed with it.  He's moving into that phase where he wants to watch the same movie over and over again.  He's also swearing off naps lately, but I'm holding firm and putting him down every day anyway.  I'm hopeful it's just a phase.  He's actually gone weeks without napping in the past and then goes back.  I read that they are supposed to nap until they are four and I really need a break from him, even if it's just while he hangs out in his room sliding all his books under the door.  I'm doing to at least wait to give up on naps until he starts pre-school in the fall.

On Saturday I took Quentin to "Critter Camp" for a couple hours while Wyatt and I went to Target and Wal-Mart.  A couple of girls from church has kids over for crafts and various activities for $5.  He loves it. While I was at Wal-Mart they brought out the Easter Bunny so I brought Quentin back to get his picture taken with the big guy.  He still hasn't sat on Santa's lap so it was a pretty big deal that he sat on the Easter Bunny's lap.

Wyatt has great comprehension and he lets us know what he wants.  He totally said "I did it!" a few times while putting blocks into the container.  He's just repeating what I say, but it's cool to hear him saying full phrases.  He also does a crazy loud screech when he wants something.  It is so loud I tend to just give him whatever he wants immediately, but I try not to encourage it.  He's gotten more particular about what he eats, but he's still a lot more adventurous than Quentin.

Comments

Popular Posts