Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

On November 16 we went to Macy's for a kids' activity and parade.  Earlier that day we went to Sam's Club where I took these pictures.


There were a lot of people at the Macy's activity, but he was able to decorate a cookie and make a turkey decoration.  He also got a balloon sword and his face painted.


We were in the parade and they gave us hats and music makers. I waited in the face painting line for a long time so I was happy he liked his painting.  When I asked him what he wanted, he said a turkey.  Most kids were getting spiderman or ninja turtles, but my boy wanted a turkey.  He's the coolest.  What's even cooler is that he kept saying "gobble, gobble" through out the face painting.  What a funny kid!


Here's a video of Quentin getting his face painted.  He was so bummed when I cleaned it off that night.


Comments

Popular Posts