I'm all about easy so I was excited to find this Super-Easy Chocolate Fudge recipe. I changed it up a bit by substituting some Andes mint chips, but I think next time I'll use milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet chips.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Andes mint chocolate chips (12 ounces)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
- Lightly grease a 9-inch square pan; line with a piece of plastic wrap about 18 to 24 inches in length, leaving the ends out to cover the finished fudge. The ends will also serve as "handles" which will help you lift the fudge out of the pan.
- Heat the condensed milk, chocolate chips, butter, and vanilla in a double boiler over simmering water. Stir until the chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in nuts, if using; pour into the prepared pan. Spread gently then cover lightly with the ends of the plastic wrap. Chill until firm. Lift out of the pan and cut into small squares.