This chicken is quite tasty and doesn't take too much effort. I love it when I find a recipe with ingredients I already have on hand. Plus this is naturally gluten-free so you can serve it to your Celiac friends. You can find the original recipe here.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
- Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.