Welcome to 2013
The things I'm most looking forward to in 2013 are:
- Getting to know the sweet baby boy who has been kicking me late at night.
- Seeing Quentin become a big brother.
- Watching my boys interact with each other.
- Visiting family in Florida and Wyoming.
- Continuing to fix up our house the way we want it.
- Learning new things.
The things I'm least looking forward to in 2013 are:
- Changing a million diapers.
- Learning to balance two different schedules.
- No sleep.
- Putting Quentin in a regular bed.
- Sibling jealousy.
- Baby blues/PPD.
- Trying to lose weight.