A friend of mine gave me this recipe years ago and it's definitely worth keeping. Of course the mangoes aren't as sweet as those I had in Thailand, but they sure do taste good with sticky rice. Yum!
- 1 sliced fresh mango, refrigerate
- 3 cups cooked Jasmine rice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix coconut milk, sugar, and salt into a sauce pan. Bring to a boil.
- Pour into a bowl with rice. Stir and cover with foil. Let sit for 45 minutes.
- Add sliced mango on top of rice.