19 weeks

I guess I've hit the point where it's pretty obvious I'm pregnant (which surprised me because I thought I hit that point a long time ago) because I got a lot of "are you pregnant?" questions at church this week.  Everything is going great.  Occasionally I feel a little nauseous or tired, but it's just normal pregnancy stuff, nothing crazy.  I'm starting to feel the little guy moving around more.   




I can't believe I'm almost half way through this pregnancy.  It seems to be going by so fast!  I'm pretty busy with Quentin so I don't have as much time to really think about being pregnant like I did with the last one.  I'm not as anxious about things and more anxious about others.  This time I know better what to expect, but I'm nervous about my ability to take care of two children and how they will interact with each other.  

We're pretty excited to see what little Wyatt looks like and discover his personality.  It's amazing the different combinations two people's DNA can come up with and to know that each person to come to earth is totally unique.


Comments

Popular Posts