Recipe of the Week: Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
I made this ages ago and we both loved it so I decided to make it again and realized I had never posted about it. I was supposed to post about it right after I showed how to roast a spaghetti squash. You can find this recipe on Skinny Taste. Instead of ricotta I used blended up cottage cheese because it tastes the same and it's cheaper. I also made it in one pan instead of four so the directions are different.
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 3 cups cooked roasted spaghetti squash
- 1 cup part skim ricotta (blended cottage cheese)
- 8 tsp parmesan cheese
- 6 oz part skim shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a 8 x 8-inch oven safe baking dishes, ladle 1 cup quick marinara sauce on the bottom of each dish. Top with cooked spaghetti squash and spread evenly. Top with ricotta.
- Sprinkle 4 teaspoons of grated parmesan cheese and 3 oz mozzarella. Add the remaining sauce, parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the edges begin to bubble; uncover and cook an additional 5 minutes.