I used a recipe off of the Food Network, but I used the gluten free Bisquick mix for the crust. I had never had deep dish pizza before and it sounded good so I decided to experiment. It turned out good.
- gluten free Bisquick recipe for pizza crust
- chunky tomato sauce
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F.
- Oil a seasoned 12-inch round deep-dish pizza pan with the extra-virgin olive oil. Press 1 piece of dough into each pan, pressing to the edge and stretching about 1 1/2 inches up the sides. (follow directions on box for pizza crust)
- Layer the mozzarella cheese all over the bottom of the pies. Top each with half of the pepperoni, mushrooms, bell pepper rings, onions, black olives and sausage.
- Ladle the sauce evenly over each pizza and top with Parmesan.
- Bake until the top is golden and the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden brown, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, slice and serve hot.