Fun Photo Friday: Week 88



On Saturday we worked on our house a little bit and voted.  We were going to go in the morning, but the line was ridiculously long so we waited until the late afternoon and walked right in.  I was a little disappointed that we didn't get a sticker at the end, since Quentin is actually into stickers now. Hopefully none of the candidates I voted for do anything crazy in the next two weeks.  I feel a little less anxious about the election now that I've cast my vote.  Now we wait.

Sunday Albert started his new work schedule so Quentin and I went to church by ourselves.  I was a little worried about how it would go since we usually have to take him out for most of Sacrament meeting, but we actually stayed the whole time.  I brought lots of snacks and he was crawling over me the entire time, but I considered it a success.  He hadn't been to nursery for a couple weeks and he cried and cried when it was time to go to nursery.  I had to literally pry him off of me.  When I picked him up he was fine and they said he did good.

Tuesday was a little rough because Quentin opted out of his nap and he was driving me crazy.  Luckily I had a prenatal massage that evening.  Ah, bliss.  The girl who did it is really great if you're looking for a prenatal massage in Albuquerque.  I also I found the dress I really liked on clearance at Target!  Winning!

Wednesday and Thursday are our new weekend and we had fun going out to eat for Albert's 30th  birthday and of course getting an ultrasound done, which is always very exciting.  Albert also worked on the yard a lot.  We wanted to put in some fake grass, which is very popular in these parts, but come to find out it costs thousands of dollars so maybe not.

Quentin climbed out of his crib again so it looks like we may have to convert it into a toddler bed.  I'm really not looking forward to that.

Comments

Popular Posts