15 weeks

Albert took my picture on Monday to show off my ever increasing baby bump. I didn't realize it was that big until I looked at pictures of me at 16 weeks pregnant with Quentin, I look more like the 18 week pictures. They say you're bigger after your first since everything is already stretched out, but I kept thinking that it didn't apply to me for some reason.

I had my monthly visit on Monday and we got to hear the heartbeat, which is always exciting.  We have our anatomy ultrasound scheduled for October 25 (Albert's 30th birthday!).  This is feeling more and more real everyday.  I guess we should start cleaning out all the junk in the extra bedroom so Quentin can move out of the little room.

 

Comments

Laura said…
I love the letter on the picture idea! What a sweet photo shoot!

Popular Posts