At one of the Relief Society (the women's organization for our church) meetings I went to in Oklahoma City we ate fiesta chicken with rice and it was so good I decided to make a batch since they gave us the recipe and all. I halved the recipe and still had a bunch left over that I froze and we ate weeks later. This is a great recipe if you're having people over. It's super easy and tasty, plus you can either have it with rice, salad, tortillas, or tortilla chips. I like to add tomatoes, lettuce, and avocados.
- 4 chicken breasts, frozen or thawed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) jar of your favorite salsa
- Take 4 frozen or thawed boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot. Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
- Keep in crock pot on low for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- Once it is cooked, take it out and shred it. Return shredded chicken to the crockpot.