I found this recipe on Smells Like Home. Instead of making the pizza crust I used gluten free Bisquick mix (my favorite pizza crust). It was good and was a nice change of pace. It would be fun for a breakfast/brunch party.
- 1/2 batch pizza dough (GF Bisquick pizza crust, follow directions on the box)
- 6 eggs, beaten with 1 tsp water
- 4 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 strips bacon, cooked crisp and broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 large onion and 1/2 bell pepper, sliced and sauteed in olive oil until soften, about 8 minutes
- 2 green onions/scallions, white and light green parts only, sliced (I used frozen)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (I used dry)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Follow the directions on the Bisquick box for the pizza box.
- Carefully pour the eggs over the dough (don’t let the eggs overflow), scatter half of the cheese, then the bacon, peppers and onions, and the remaining cheese. Bake for 13-15 minutes. Sprinkle the herbs over the hot pizza before slicing and serving.