Fun Photo Friday: Week 79


Quentin had his 18 month check-up this week and everything looks good.  He's in the 50th percentile for height 20th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for head circumference.   He's still a skinny guy with a big head.  He didn't have to get any shots this time, which was nice since the check-up in and of itself is traumatic enough.  I do like the new pediatrician and the clinic we go to even has an outdoor waiting area.  Quentin likes being outdoors and I get a little paranoid being around sick kids in the lobby.

We went visiting teaching this week as well.  I visit one lady who is older so keeping an 18 month old out of her stuff consumed most of my energy.  Luckily the other woman we visit has a son a day older than Quentin so her house is full of toys.  He really didn't want to leave.

I was called to be the Mia Maid adviser in Young Women's which is teaching the 14-15 year old girls in our congregation and I was asked to give a talk this Sunday.  Things are getting a lot busier these days.

Quentin has become obsessed with bellies.  He is always pushing up our shirts to see our stomach and then he says "beh, beh."  It's cute at home, but not so much while I'm at the store or doing zumba.

Comments

Popular Posts