Recipe of the Week: Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia
I found this recipe on Pinterest, but originally it's from Rachel Ray's website. It's very cheesy and easy. I didn't add the lemon wedge, but I think a little lemon juice would go a long way with this one.
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1 pound total)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees .
- In a shallow dish, combine the cheese with the paprika and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve the fish with the lemon wedges.