I made this artichoke dip as an appetizer for Thanksgiving and it was very well received. Lots of yummy cheese and mayonnaise. Definitely a good thing to bring to a party. I originally found this on Pinterest, but you can find it here.
Yield: Makes about 2 2/3 cups
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons (packed) grated parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- pinch of salt
- 2 14-ounce can artichoke hearts packed in water, well drained, chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend
- corn tortilla chips
- Whisk 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, pepper, onion salt, and garlic powder in medium bowl to blend. Stir in chopped artichoke hearts. Transfer mixture to 3-cup ramekin.
- (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover mixture and refrigerate.)
- Sprinkle dip with remaining 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese italian cheese and paprika.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake dip until heated through, about 25 minutes (about 35 minutes if chilled).
- Preheat broiler. Broil until cheese melts, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.