Easter Dinner in OKC

It seems like Easter was ages ago, I guess it was.  Even though it was just the three of us I wanted to have a somewhat traditional dinner so I bought a tiny ham and seasoned it with honey and pineapple juice.  I was so happy to have an Aldi's nearby and went a little crazy buying a pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, avocado, and smoked gouda.  They have the cheapest and best produce.  They just don't have huge selection.

I made the easiest fruit dip known to mankind which is just marshmallow cream and cream cheese mixed together and we had sweet pototoes that I cooked in the crockpot.  It's the best way to cook them.  Whenever I make them in the oven they are always stringy and a little hard.  Not in the crockpot!  They are super soft.  You wrap them in tin foil and put them in the crockpot on low for 10 hrs.  Perfect every time.

Quentin loved the ham, cheese, and pineapple!  He ate ham pretty much everyday for a week.

 

Comments

Popular Posts