- 2 cans (18.5 oz each) Progresso® Rich & Hearty chicken corn chowder
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- 1 cup cooked cubed chicken
- 3/4 cup Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 3-quart saucepan, heat chowder, vegetables and chicken over medium heat just until hot. Spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
- In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, egg, butter and parsley with fork until blended. Drop mixture by spoonfuls over chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of topping comes out clean.