Recipe of the Week: Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dessert Dip
I found this dip recipe on Pinterest, but it originally comes from Fake it Frugal. I served this at our bi-annual General Conference get together and lets just say it was all gone by the time everyone left. I think I ate half of it though. What can I say, I'm a sucker for toffee. Albert loved it and suggested using it as frosting. It tasted good with apples, but it was divine with strawberries. Highly recommend it. Yum!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 4 Tablespoons Confectioners Sugar
- Caramel Sundae Sauce
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Crushed Heath Bar
- Granny Smith Apples, sliced & soaking in lemon juice/water until ready to serve
- Beat the Cream Cheese and Confectioners Sugar until slightly fluffy.
- Spread the Cream Cheese mixture onto a serving platter.
- Top with Caramel Sauce, Mini Chocolate Chips & Crushed Heath Bar.
- To serve, arrange the sliced Granny Smith Apples around the platter.