Recipe of the Week: Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dessert Dip

I found this dip recipe on Pinterest, but it originally comes from Fake it Frugal.  I served this at our bi-annual General Conference get together and lets just say it was all gone by the time everyone left.  I think I ate half of it though.  What can I say, I'm a sucker for toffee.  Albert loved it and suggested using it as frosting.  It tasted good with apples, but it was divine with strawberries.  Highly recommend it. Yum!


Ingredients: 
  • 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature 
  • 4 Tablespoons Confectioners Sugar 
  • Caramel Sundae Sauce 
  • Mini Chocolate Chips 
  • Crushed Heath Bar 
  • Granny Smith Apples, sliced & soaking in lemon juice/water until ready to serve 

Directions:
  1. Beat the Cream Cheese and Confectioners Sugar until slightly fluffy. 
  2. Spread the Cream Cheese mixture onto a serving platter. 
  3. Top with Caramel Sauce, Mini Chocolate Chips & Crushed Heath Bar. 
  4. To serve, arrange the sliced Granny Smith Apples around the platter.

Comments

Popular Posts