Fun Photo Friday: Week 24

This week has been eventful.  Quentin has learned how to turn over!  One morning I checked the monitor and found him sleeping on his stomach and after that he started appearing on his stomach all the time but he always turned when I was looking away.  I finally did catch him actually rolling, but only once this whole week.  The only problem is that he doesn't know how to turn from his stomach to his back so he gets stuck on his belly and cries.



Quentin also just started doing peek-a-boo, which is really cute.  I hadn't really ever done it with him so I was surprised when he started doing it today.

Comments

kimi + joe said…
I LOVE that video! Seems like he's really got the hang of peek-a-boo and can practically play it by himself. It's nice you captured that special moment on video. I swear, as soon as we pull out the camera Elizabeth goes stone cold.

Popular Posts