Fun Photo Friday: Week 16

This week we got a lot of cute pictures because Albert bought me an early birthday present, a new i-pod touch. This model has a camera so I can easily take decent pictures and videos and send them around to all our family in faraway places.  




Little Q is getting stronger and more coordinated every day.  I see him playing with his toys on his playmat.  Purposely reaching up and touching them, which is new and is a step up from looking at them.  He's been really good at going to bed at 9 PM and sleeping until 9 AM, only waking up once in 12 hours.  It's been hot in our house the last couple nights so he's been sleeping less, but other than that he's a great little sleeper and that's been wonderful for his mamma.  He hasn't been very good at napping, however, but I'll take it for a great night's sleep.  He loves watching t.v. so we're constantly trying to divert his attention whenever it's on.

Comments

kimi + joe said…
Um, that's a super cool early birthday present and so wonderful that you can take great photos with it. I'm looking forward to being a recipient.

I take crappy photos on my archaic phone because it's the only thing that's always with me. It's good you're so diligent about taking photos because kiddles grow and change so quickly.

Yeah for 12 hours! Bless that child!
Megan B. said…
I love my iPod touch too. I see you found the Instagram app. I love the picture of you and Q.

Popular Posts