Fun Photo Friday: Week 15


This week we had a heat wave.  This normally wouldn't have been too much of a problem except we still don't have a thermostat that allows us to access our A/C.  So Tuesday and Wednesday were pretty hot days so Wednesday Quentin and I ran errands and spent the afternoon at a friend's air conditioned house.  When we got home that evening our condo was 88 degrees.  Luckily it cooked down that night and these last two days have been nice, a little cool even.

Quentin is starting to roll on his side and it looks like someone is going to be rolling over soon!  He also is sitting up in his bumbo without help and without leaning over.  It's very exciting.  Little Q also loves his jumperoo and likes to take naps in it.  Whenever it gets quiet I know he's fallen asleep and then I have an internal debate on whether or not I should take him out.  The times that I have taken him out he always wakes up so we've started to leave him in there.

I have a plane ticket to go to Wyoming/Utah to see my side of the family this summer.  Unfortunately Albert isn't going to come with Quentin and I so I'm a little worried about flying by myself with a baby.  It will be fun to show him off to all the relatives who haven't met him yet.

Comments

Amanda said…
You should be fine flying alone with your little man. I flew at 3 months post-partum to California to visit a friend (much shorter flight, but still) and it went well. Just make sure he's sucking on something (nursing, bottle, or a pacifier) during take off and landing (with landing being the worst) and it shouldn't be a problem with his ears! :)
kimi + joe said…
Love this photo and can imagine how cute little Q is falling asleep in the jumperoo.

Please tell me you're flying into Denver en route to your family. We have an extra bedroom, hint hint!

Popular Posts