Fun Photo Friday: Week 14


This week Quentin has started sleeping a lot better.  We put him in his own bed, in his own room.  The first night he woke up three times, the second day he woke up twice, and the third day he only woke up once.  

Our friends Kim and Joe stayed at our place for a couple nights before they moved out west, which was a lot of fun.  Quentin really liked baby Elizabeth and smiled at her like crazy.

After the last few weeks of moving and unpacking we took the week off of arranging our condo.  I thought it was going to be a nice long relaxing weekend, but then I got a call from the Bishopric asking me to give a talk.  At least I'll have Monday.

Comments

kimi + joe said…
I'm enjoying the fun photo series. How did you put it together?

You have been extremely busy and I hope yesterday was as restful as you needed.

We loved staying at your place and GREATLY appreciated your hospitality -- especially as it was totally last minute! We were really impressed with your designer eye and the attention to detail you have. Your home is lovely.

Popular Posts