Fun Photo Friday: Week 13



Tuesday was our anniversary and so we went out to our favorite restaurant Maggiano's and brought home two bags of pasta.  They have a deal where you can get one pasta to eat at the restaurant and one to take home.  Of course we always have left overs from the one we eat there so we end up with enough pasta for a week.  Literally, we ate it Wednesday, Thursday, and we have enough for one more day.  

On Thursday Q and I went on our big adventure on the metro and went to my old work so I could complete my exit interview and hand in all my stuff.  While we were there we spent a couple hours visiting with everyone while they fawned over Quentin.  He got a lot of attention and he gave them lots of smiles.  We then went to Albert's work so all the people there could meet this baby he has talked about so much.  By then he was tired and hungry, but he still had some smiles for the ladies at the FAA. 

Comments

kimi + joe said…
I love those baby legs! He's growing so fast I doubt he'll be sporting this blue ensemble much longer. What a handsome fellow.

Popular Posts