Recipe of the Week: Chicken Quesadilla Pie
Betty Crocker has a Gluten-Free Bisquick mix and when I found this easy quesadilla pie recipe on their website I had to try it. It was great to have while pregnant and too tired to make a more time consuming meal.
- 1 can of chicken
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, well drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle chicken, chilies, cheese and cilantro in pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with salsa if desired.