New Year's Eve

This New Year's Eve we kept it a little more low key than last year and for that I was so thankful. There's no way I could have thrown a party this last weekend and since I have this sciatic nerve problem lately in my back, I can barely walk let a lone dance. Such a bummer.

We were very happy to be invited to Laura & Blake's to ring in the new year with them and Kim & Joe. There was great food (gluten free I might add!!) and fun conversation. We played Farkle which we had never before played and were victorious. Beginners luck!

I guess we'll see what 2011 has in store for us.  Since it looks like we'll be in the area for a little longer than predicted we've been looking around at new (bigger) places to live and hopefully a new job for Albert.  Little Bean is doing great and we are so excited to meet him in about six weeks!  Lots of family will be in town after his birth and I'm sure our world will be turned upside down.

Comments

Popular Posts