|image via here|
2010 was a good year, but we're betting that 2011 will be even better!
Here's a run down of 2010:
- Jan - Lots of fun parties! Work trip to Thailand (Tiffany). Snow, lots of snow (for Albert).
- Feb - More Thailand, then Nepal and more snow. 2nd semester starts for Albert's school. Valentines Day.
- Mar - 80's b-day party, Kites of Asia, Healthcare protest, Smithsonian Kite Festival, DC Bluegrass Festival
- Apr - Cherry Blossoms, Easter, General Conference, Japanese Street Festival, GF pasta class, yard sale
- May - Embassy Tour, Cianna's wedding in Florida, Miami, jewelery making, Museum of Crime & Punishment, Washington Combat, Blue Angels Air Show, 2 year anniversary, Fiesta Asia, Albert starts working for FAA, Twilight Tattoo
- Jun - Jonus Brothers. Positive preganancy test! Jordan.
- Jul - Alvin & Jesicca's wedding in FL, Cindy's Open House, Olivia's Baptism, called as nursery coordinator, Asian Festival, lots of nausea
- Aug - 12 week ultrasound, Legg Mason Tennis Classic, Family Day at Andrews, Tiffany's Birthday, Jake & Bethany's wedding in SLC, trip to Wyoming
- Sep - Ward Potluck, It's a boy! anatomy ultrasound
- Oct - General Conference, NYC! Albert's Bday, Holly's Bday, Sara's Bday, Cortney & Scott's farewell
- Nov - Albert picked up by ATC Center in Alburquerque, Jenny Oaks Baker concert, Thanksgiving
- Dec - Ward Christmas Party, Danielle's Bday, Cirque Dreams Holidaze, Christmas at Mt. Vernon, Albert passes ATC interview, work holiday party, Temple Christmas lights, Christmas, NYE with the Laura & Blake and Joe & Kim
Here's to 2011! Happy New Year!