Alvin & Jesicca's Wedding: Reception

After the ceremony the wedding party celebrated in the limo on the way to the reception site.  Albert took these pictures of the event.  My car ride was very similar except I was 20 years younger than the next youngest person and everyone was speaking Tagalog :)


Earlier that day Alvin took Albert, Maya, and me to make sure everything was good with the reception site so this is what it looked like pre-celebration when there was still light.  Jesicca and Alvin did a lot of their decorations themselves including the flowers.


This is a video I took of the wedding party entrance.  It was pretty fun to watch.  I knew Albert would do something funny, he's such a ham (as my grandma would say).  It was definitely a highlight of the reception (besides Albert's best man speech of course).  The maid-of-honor's name was also Tiffany so they kept talking about Tiffany and Albert and a couple of times I thought they were talking about me.  During Albert's speech he talked about his wife Tiffany and everyone thought he was married to the maid-of-honor :)


Here are some pictures I took at the reception while Albert was best manning. I hadn't been feeling too well that weekend, but miraculously I felt great the day of the wedding so I got lots of dancing in and enjoyed the food. 


To go along with their save-the-date, they had a photo booth there.  You could go as many times as you wanted to so I went with our niece Maya and then again with Albert.  Good times.  In the 3rd picture I was going in to kiss Albert on the cheeck but the camera was too fast.


Right before Albert was supposed to be ready for the wedding, I asked him if he was planning on decorating the car so he ran to Wal-Mart and got some window paint and then I helped him throw on his tux when he got back.  It worked out really well and everyone had fun decorating the car during the reception.  We borrowed Alvin's car the next day and got a few congratulations :)

Comments

kimi + joe said…
Two things:

1) Beautiful reception. The color scheme reminds of your reception.

2) That is a passionate phone booth kiss ;)

Popular Posts