Recipe of the Week: Chebe Gluten-Free Pizza

We have found our favorite Gluten-Free pizza crust so far. I had heard of Chebe gluten-free mixes before, but for whatever reason I had never bought it. It's like Brazilian cheese bread (pão de queijo) and has a great cheesy taste and a yummy texture. It isn't like regular pizza crust and doesn't try to be...sort of like the difference between Italian pizza crust and Pizza Hut deep crust, they are so different and yet so yummy in their own ways. 

Another great thing about this dough is that I can use my pizza pan with holes in the bottom without tin foil. It's thick enough that it's like real pizza dough instead of cookie dough.  We will definitely be making this again.  So good!  I give it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars for sure.

Comments

M + D said…
YUM!! I actually just found Gluten free Avocado dip at costco! Made me think of you.. .I can get some for ya if you want :)
-Morgs

Popular Posts