Recipe of the Week: Lemon Breaded Chicken

Since I don't get fried chicken at restaurants, Albert is nice enough to make me some breaded chicken for dinner.

Albert washes and dries the chicken tenders (opt) then rubs it with olive oil and sprinkles both sides with lemon pepper to taste.  Afterwards he covers it in Jules' GF flour, but you can  use regular wheat flour if you'd like. Fry it  up in a pan with hot oil until white on the inside and crispy on the inside, about 3-5 min on each side. Be careful not to overcook the chicken so it stays moist.  Albert likes to squeeze a little lemon juice on the cooked side of the chicken.


We always eat rice with ours :)   We give it 4 out of 5 stars.  Yum!

Comments

I was literally just needing a quick recipe for tonight and I decided that I hadn't visited your blog in awhile and low and behold I was rewarded for it! Love your blog and all your fabulous recipes!

Popular Posts