Earrings + New Jewelry Store

My friend Morgan and I decided to try out jewelry making.  I had seen some on Etsy and figured if someone else had made them I should be able to do it.  I just needed to figure out where to buy the supplies.  So we spent days putting together a big order of cabochons and pendants and then set aside Friday, May 14 to put it together. 

We found that it's a little trickier than we expected and the necklaces will take a bit more time/effort than the earrings.  I have been really enjoying all the new earrings.  I have a bunch of different colors to match every outfit and I even received some compliments, which always makes me feel good.  Generally I've just been wearing my studs so I don't have to bother, but now I'm excited about it.  I just put together another jewelery supply order so I can make more!  I'm addicted!! 


The big news is that I have started an on-line store to sell them on Shop Handmade.  It's free to sell stuff on there so I picked that one instead of Etsy or Ebay.  Plus they give money to help the environment so that's a plus.  So if you'd like some cute new earrings I put a few on there for purchase.  Let me know what you think about it.  You can see my little advertisement on the top of my blog there and here is the link to my new store. I'm going to make some bracelets and necklaces once my new order comes in :)

Comments

Oh I will be shopping there! I love them! You are so talented!

Popular Posts