Cianna + Jeffery's Wedding: Farewell Breakfast

On the morning of May 9 we got up early, packed up all our stuff, and checked out so we could head back to the hotel and have breakfast with the newlyweds at 9 AM.  We were the first ones there this time and no one else came down for about 15-20 minutes.  It was funny because the only people there were the people from DC.  So we chatted for a bit about how we were all so sad to go back to DC (we bragged that we were in fact on our way to Miami that morning) and everyone else started showing up right when we decided to start eating.

The food was of course delicious. I was still full from the day before but I had to have some eggs, bacon, sausage, and fruit.  I just couldn't help myself.  We were able to say good-bye to Cianna before we hit the road.  They were going to Mexico the next day for their honeymoon.  She promised to come down to DC for a visit sometime and I really hopes she does :)  I'm so glad we were able to go down there for the wedding.  It was so much fun!

Comments

Popular Posts