Cherry Blossom Festival - Family Day

I was pretty tired by the time we left the Kite Festival on March 27, but we decided to quickly drop by the Cherry Blossom Festival's Family Day going on at the National Building Museum.  They had lots of crafts set up for the kiddos (too bad we're not kids) so we walked around until the ballet dancing started at which time we headed over to the stage. 

They had a few Japanese ballet dancers perform and then a dance choreographer made up a dance for all the kids about what they did in the morning.  It was actually quite cute seeing all the little ones up there.  They followed him much better than I expected and he was really good with them. 


We left before the opening ceremonies started, I was tired and cranky by that point.  At home I took a nap while Albert made egg drop soup and fried rice for lunch. Yum!  I felt much better after that.

Comments

Popular Posts