Melting Pot

Albert and I had planned to go to the Melting Pot for Valentines Day, but it was booked so we figured we would just go another time. Albert received an e-mail announcing that the Melting Pot was going to have a restaurant week this week and so we had to go.

Like always the cheese and the chocolate were my favorite courses, and like last time, I decided next time we go we're just going to get those two courses. {The salad was good, but I'm sure you could make it at home for way cheaper.}

Surprisingly we loved the mini pickles covered with Gruyere...so good! Like always, the waiter was really conscious about making sure everything was gluten-free and put all the glutenous dessert food on a seperate plate. He also brough me out some plain marshmallos.


I am still full from last night. I ate WAY too much, but boy was it tasty!  Good thing we're finally going back to bootcamp tonight. 

Comments

Popular Posts