Travel for WORK

So pretty much the goal of anyone working in international development (or at least at the beginning of their career) is to travel. I have finally been given that opportunity and I am so excited! January 29th I head out to Bangkok, Thailand for a conference for a project I'm working on. Unfortunately Albert is stuck here starting his first week of school...we were hoping he could come with me to Thailand :(




On February 2 the workshop resumes in the beach resort town of Hua Hin, Thailand, about 3 hours from Bangkok.


Since I'll already be in the area, I'll be heading to Nepal for a few days to work on another project, returning to DC on the 12th.



Go ahead, be jealous. Swim in it until your fingers get all pruny :) You never know when opportunities like this will come up! Right now I'm REALLY loving my job.

Comments

kimi + joe said…
well if you're going to miss zumba for two weeks I this is a good excuse. enjoy every moment and take lots of photos!
kimi + joe said…
word missing = I *suppose* this is a good excuse.
that is so awesome! Congrats!
Karissa Kay said…
so awesome! I can't wait to hear about it when you get back. Have so much fun!

Popular Posts