Leap Year

Wednesday, January 6 we went to a free advanced screening of Leap Year in DC with Kim & Joe. We heard about it through the military, but once we were there we realized that it was open to the public. {If you're interested in signing up for opportunities to see free advanced screenings check out this website that Kimi gave me.}

Kim & Joe went a little early to hold our spot, but they found out they weren't allowing anyone to hold spots after Joe went to get food and they wouldn't let him back in line with his wifey. Fortunately we were able to get in line with them, otherwise we wouldn't have made it in. We were lucky to get a great spot in the middle.


The movie was a cute romantic comedy. It was nice to skip all the nudity, etc. that usually ends up in these kinds of movies. I left thinking that reality is better than fiction, esp when it comes to love and happy endings. I do enjoy Amy Adams and the scenery of Ireland was to die for. I NEED to go and visit the homeland.

We ran into a woman from church on our way out and she was kind enough to document our little adventure with our good friends. {My hat hair is pretty sweet, I know.}


Comments

Karissa Kay said…
I'm glad to hear the movie was good. I want to see it. I like Amy Adams and Ireland is beautiful! You should go!

Popular Posts