Gluten Free Banana Pancakes

After zumba on Saturday I dyed my hair light brown. I needed a change :D  After that  we went to the Original Pancake House to try their gluten free pancakes.  I figured they'd have frozen pancakes and warm them up for me, but these were homemade. Plus you could get different kinds, blueberry, banana, strawberry, pecan, and chocolate chip were all available {I chose banana for an extra charge}.  Also, these were tasty and you could only taste the gluten-free after taste if you really paid attention. They didn't even charge extra for gluten free.

Albert loved his buttermilk pancakes and mentioned several times how fluffy they were. We both ordered eggs and hash browns which were  also good.  I was SO full afterwards!  The hot chocolate is creamy and I hear the freshly squeezed orange juice is great.  This was much more homemade tasting than I-HOP or Denny's.  We'll definitely be heading back.  Head's up though, they are only open from 7 AM - 3 PM, so  no going for dinner {we found this out the hard way}.


Comments

Melanie said…
Love the hair! And the pancakes sound pretty good too.
Karissa Kay said…
I love that color on you! It's so pretty!
Stacey Sargent said…
MMMhhhh that all looks so good. I would give anything to have this right now!

Popular Posts