Pizza & ice cream

In order to continue our search for the best gluten-free pizza we stopped by Boston's The Gourmet Pizza after our fun adventures in Dallas on December 12.

I chose sausage pomodoro (you have to order a small if you get gf, which was just fine by me). The crust was good, very thin so you wouldn't get enough to notice it was gluten-free. I didn't really like the toppings because the sausage and pepperoni were too spicy so I ended up picking off all the meat. The banana peppers were great though. Next time I'll get Florentine or Hawaiian.

Albert liked his meaty pizza filled with gluteny goodness. He likes spicy.

They didn't have any gluten-free desserts, which was fine because we had some Blue Bell ice cream waiting for us at Fabian & Angie's. We each had big bowls of pralines & cream and neapolitan. It was really rich and tasty. A must have on any trip to Texas.

Comments

Popular Posts