Pizza Fusion in Orlando

The day after Thanksgiving Albert and I went shopping with his Melina and Jesicca. We didn't get there until about 10:00 but we still got some good deals at H&M. They had some items that were already heavily discounted buy-one-get-one free. So Albert bought 2 sweaters and 4 collar shirts for like $35 and I got 2 collar shirts and 2 shrugs for $15! Then I went to another store and bought a whole outfit for work which is way cute for 50% off. I figured I did ok since it was all stuff I could wear to work. I also bought a pair of new tennis shoes because Albert said that he hated the old ones I was wearing that day. At World Market I bought two feather headbands for $5. Not too shabby!

After we took pics of the Jose family on Saturday we went to Orlando to try out some gluten-free pizza I had heard good things about. Pizza Fusion is an all natural, green company, or at least they try to be. It was ok. We got the FOUNDER’S PIE, which consists of free range chicken, kalamata olives, roasted red onion, tomato sauce, parmesan, mozzarella, provolone and gorgonzola.

The two things I didn't like about our lunch was that the pizza was burnt and you have to order a large to get the gluten-free pizza. I think that is silly since generally when you go out there is only one person with Celiac and you can't eat a large by yourself. Albert had to share the gf pizza with me, which is fine. Also they charge you quite a bit extra for gf. Maybe I would have liked it more had I gotten different toppings. I don't really like chicken on pizza all that much. Their sausage is not gluten-free, which is a huge bummer because I'm a big fan of sausage. For dessert we managed to squeeze in some pumpkin gelato which was mighty tasty.

Comments

Popular Posts