I won TIGHTS!

{photo via here}

I won a pair of tights from one of my favorite style blogs, Sensibly Styled - you should check it out! These tights came from We Love Colors so there were 51 colors to choose from and what did I choose? BLACK! Can you believe that? I was trying to be sensible. The last pair of black tights I bought were from Italy in 2002 and so I needed them of course and they are great quality.

There were so many colors I couldn't choose. After some time to think about it, I've finally decided that I'd like a pair of red tights now so hopefully I can find them somewhere, maybe I'll just have to get them from We Love Colors (if you want a pair of crazy colored tights, look there!). I'm totally excited about my black tights though. I'm so lucky to have won them and I know I'll use them way past the time when red tights seem so cool.

Comments

Popular Posts